Tosca Reno (born May 22, 1959) is a New York Times best-selling author who has written Your Best Body Now and the Eat-Clean Diet series. She is a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner. She is also a fitness model and columnist.
Tosca Reno graduated from Queen’s University with a B.Sc., and from Toronto’s York University with a B.Ed. She writes the monthly “Raise the Bar” column for Oxygen and is on the magazine’s advisory board. She gives motivational seminars across North America and writes many articles on training and nutrition for magazines such as Maximum Fitness, Reps!, and Clean Eating.
She has published a number of health and fitness books, including Tosca Reno’s Eat Clean Cookbook which was nominated for the 2009 Gourmand World Cookbook Awards, and the New York Times bestseller Your Best Body Now: Look and Feel Fabulous at Any Age the Eat-Clean Way.
- The Butt Book (2007)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Book (2007)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook (2007)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Workout (2008)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Workout Journal (2008)
- The Eat-Clean Diet for Family and Kids (2008)
- The Eat-Clean Diet for Men (2009)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Companion (2009)
- Tosca Reno’s Eat Clean Cookbook (2009)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged (2009)
- Your Best Body Now (2009)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Stripped (2011)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Vegetarian Cookbook (2012)
- “Just the Rules” (2012)
- “The Start Here Diet” (2013)